Introduction to Red Vein Kratom
Kratom is an herb native to Southeast Asia. It is commonly grown in Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia. For centuries, this plant has been used for different medicinal and recreational purposes. In Thailand, for instance, Kratom has been used as an anti-depressant, pain reliever and for sexual enhancement. In the West, the use of Kratom for medicinal purposes has only become popular in recent years. With this popularity came lots of studies that looked at the different effects both positive and negative that can be achieved by the herb.
These studies also provided more information on the different strains of Kratom that exist and the effects from each one of them. Red Vein Kratom is one of the three primary types of Kratom available in the market today. As the name suggests, the stem and veins of the leaves from which this strain is extracted from are all red in color.
Effects of Red Vein Kratom
Red Kratom can achieve a lot but it is mostly known for its sedative effects. When used at slightly high doses, Red Vein Kratom delivers a calming effect which can be good but when abused, the effect becomes dangerous.
The different results attained after using Red Vein Kratom depends on the doses one uses. At low doses, the strain works as a stimulant but as you increase the dosage, it becomes sedative and it can even lead to Euphoria.
Here is a brief look at what this special strain can do:
- Pain Relief
Red Vein Kratom has been so effective in dealing with different types of pain. Whether it is chronic pain from terminal illness or regular ailments, accidents, injuries or even if it’s due to old age; Red Vein Kratom has powerful alkaloids that will numb this pain and keep you comfortable.
Another brilliant thing about using Red Vein Kratom for this purpose is that its effects are long-lasting. Therefore, you can rely on small doses of this strain to keep you free from pain for a much longer period before you have to take another dose.
You will also love the fact that red vein Kratom numbs pain while keeping the user safe from issues such as nausea.
Red vein Kratom is quite popular for its sedative effects. The strain has even been compared to other pharmaceutical-grade medications due to how effective it is for this purpose. The best part? Red Vein Kratom offers natural and cleaner sedation compared to most other drugs but you must never exceed the recommended dosage.
High levels of Red Vein Kratom result in extreme sedation which is very dangerous. Also, if you abuse the herb for too long, you are likely to become addicted to it and this will lead to serious health complications.
- Opiate Withdrawal Relief
Kratom has been used as an anti-addiction remedy for decades. In the past, there wasn’t enough information to show how exactly this herb achieved this. Most people were also not aware of how they could best use the herb to prevent opiate addiction.
Thanks to different studies looking into this plant, we now know how Kratom deals with opioid addiction. Some of the alkaloids present in this herb interact with the opioid receptors in your brain the same way opioid drugs do. In doing so, the alkaloids prevent you from experiencing opiate cravings. As a result, you won’t feel any more urges to take opioid drugs.
Other than fighting the cravings for opiate, Red Vein Kratom will keep you comfortable from mild and fatal withdrawal symptoms. Both psychological and physical withdrawal symptoms will be reduced significantly.
Red Vein Kratom is efficient in dealing with opiate withdrawals but it is advisable that you use it under the supervision of a detox professional. Quitting hard drugs is no joke and that’s why it is best you get help from professionals who can take care of both your physical and mental state. It will also help to eliminate the possibility of developing Kratom addiction.
- Mood Enhancement
Red vein Kratom is rich in 7-ohm and this gives it remarkable mood enhancement properties. With a better mood, you will gain the inspiration and creativity of performing your daily tasks be it at work, school or in your regular activities.
High-quality Red Vein Kratom will also help with sleep induction and reducing stress and anxiety.
Types of Red Vein Kratom
Under Red vein Kratom, we have numerous strains that are each named according to where they originate from. Each of them has its own unique properties.
The most common types of red vein Kratom include:
- Red Thai – Red Thai originated from Thailand but after the 1943 Kratom ban in the country, its seeds were transported to Indonesia. Therefore, most of the Red Thai available in the market today comes from Indonesia but its seeds are from Thailand. Red Thai is not the most potent type of red strain out there but it can still be used to numb pain and reduce opiate withdrawal symptoms.
- Red Vietnam – Red Vietnam comes from Borneo. It is among the most euphoric strains in the market today. Red Vietnam is also a very powerful remedy for opiate withdrawal symptoms and pain.
- Red Bali – This strain comes from Borneo too. It delivers the same effects as Red Vietnam but it is less euphoric.
- Red Indo – It is also commonly known as Red Kali. This strain originates from West Kalimantan region in Borneo. Red Indo is excellent for relaxation and energy boost.
- Red Horn – Red horn comes from pointed leaves from which it has also earned its name. This strain originates from Borneo. It can be used for various purposes including pain relief, relaxation, stimulation, and euphoria. It all comes down to the doses you consume.
- Red Borneo – It is best known for its potent pain relieving properties.
- Red Maeng Da – Red Maeng Da was created after the grafting of Indonesian red horned plants with Red Thai plants. It has the same properties as Red Horn but it is more powerful.
- Red Sumatra – It comes from an Island in Indonesia known as Sumatra. It has both relaxation and stimulant-like effects.
- Red Riau – This interesting strain will stimulate your brain while relaxing the rest of your body. It comes from the swampy parts of Sumatra Island.
Red Vein Kratom Dosage
Start with around 2 to 4 grams of this strain every day. After monitoring your reaction and gauging your tolerance, you can increase the dose to 4-8 grams per day depending on the results you are seeking.
All strains of Kratom can be very dehydrating and the red vein is not any different. It is, therefore, advisable that you drink a lot of water when taking the herb. This should keep you hydrated and comfortable.
Red Vein Kratom will deliver you from depression, anxiety, stress, and pain. Your relaxation needs will also be catered for by the reds. All you have to do is select the right strain for the specific effects you want and make sure that you source it from a highly-trusted vendor.